Have you ever wanted to have students create a website, but either a) students did not have accounts on an appropriate hosting site (i.e. wordpress, blogger, google sites, wikispaces, etc), or b) you don’t want students to waste time on complex coding or layout? If so, then CheckThis.com might be what you’re looking for.
This site is a simple tool for creating websites for quick feedback, but without the hassle of having to log in. It’s as simple as heading over to CheckThis.com and clicking the Start a page now tab.
- Quick 1-2 period websites to present research
- Share group brainstorms with the rest of class
- Create a website instead of a report and include video and images
- Create quick web portals for various learning topics
- Create quizzes that will expire in one week
- Make a simple class website